- Most Durable Headphones 
- 1. V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Mic Review
- 2. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Metal Headphone Review
- 3. Philips Performance PH805 Wireless Headphone Review
- 4. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphone (WHCH710N) Review
- 5. Skullcandy Venue Wireless ANC Over-Ear Headphone Review
- 6. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (New Model) Review
- 7. SIDUCAL Stackable Nightstand, Turntable Stand Review
- 8. Srhythm NC35 ANC Headphones with Mic Review
- 9. Sony MDRZX110AP ZX Series Extra Bass Headset with Mic Review
- 10. Sony WH-CH510 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Most durable headphones With Mic (Bonus)
- What Makes a Durable Pair of Headsets?
- Bottom Line: Most Durable Headphones
- Share this:
Looking for the Most Durable Headphones?
We've reviewed some of the most durable headphones so you could make an informed decision and have peace of mind!
Buy the most durable headphone!
Sounds pretty easy, right? Wrong!
We know it might seem a child’s play to you, but considering the fact that there are thousands of headphones, you will come unglued and lose the sense of what’s best for you and what’s worst.
That’s because it requires proper research since every headphone comes with different features. Now, whether those features exactly what you need is a bit of a question. Plus, it will consume your precious time.
We, for your comfort, have complied a list of the top 10 best and most durable headphones that will make your day. This list of most heavy-duty and long-lasting headphones have been analyzed by the professionals, people who’ve been in the field for decades.
Before we get into a comprehensive review of headphones, let’s shed some light on the vital guidelines that matter, and in case you’re in a hurry, check out our best pick above.
What Headphones Does PewDiePie Use 2020?
Most Durable Headphones 
While some headphones can be bought under $50, ones that most durable are top-of-the-line headsets that are available under $100, or $200.
What to Consider?
Many things that make a huge difference that you cannot just miss out on whatsoever. What are they? Let’s be familiar with them underneath:
- Audio Quality: This is something you cannot compromise on, no matter what. Many considerations need to be looked at in this regard, namely frequency range, audio drivers, noise isolation, etc. The noise isolation can also be taken for granted as noise cancellation which gives you a crystal-clear sound experience and you will get the most out of bass and treble concurrently.
- Sturdiness: Is the headphone you’re willing to purchase designed to last long or does it offer longevity? This is very important because you can’t imagine that your headphone falls apart after a couple of days, can you? That’s why the material of the headset means a lot. Cheap material means there are red flags are going on. Pay attention to the quality of wires and also the ‘Warranty’.
- Brand: Which company has the headphone been designed by? Is it some company you’ve never heard of or it is the most renowned one? That just changes the game, despite the fact it’d be a little bit pricey. But that’s okay because at least, that way, you’d be getting the quality product which matters most.
- Rating: Of course, the rating of the product matters a lot because that reflects what the verified customer experienced out of the item. Headphones could be rated 1 to 5 rating (with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best rating). What you need to opt for is any headphone that gets a rating of at least 4 out of 5.
- Connectivity: We know you wish to buy a headphone, but would it be a wired headphone or wireless? Have you thought about that? That could be a concern if you have no idea about working. Though a wired headset is a primary choice of most of the people, BT headsets are also entering the competition since they are starting to offer long battery life.
- Coziness: Is the headset comfy or it causes irritation when it is worn? That’s one of the issues you may run into, especially if you’re allergic to headsets. Apart from the material used, there are other aspects that count, such as headband, the weight of headphones, earcups, etc. You’ll get to know more about these terms in this article.
1. V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Mic Review
Is it your dream to get one-of-its-kind wireless headphones so when people look at it and say ‘Wow’? Let’s make your dream come true. This V-Moda Crossfade 2 is a badass if you don’t want to compromise on anything, be it sound quality, connectivity, comfort, style, or durability.
Need to invest in the most durable headphones under $300, this one-of-its-kind headset will make your dream come true.
Would you purchase an eminent headphone that has been reviewed and rated as ‘Winner’, ‘Most Versatile’, and ‘Long-lasting’ by top companies like CNET, Verge, and Engadget? No one will lose that opportunity.
Yes, we’re talking about this headphone.
This all-in-one wireless over-ear headset houses everything you need. You will get a next-level audio experience because engineers from V-Moda have remastered with an intention to improve the quality of built quality and Hi-Fi sound to offer an exceptional experience to the customers.
If you’re looking for the most durable headphones with mic, this should be your ultimate choice. Also, those who love to wear the most durable headphones over ear would find this very satisfactory for it fulfills all of the needs a person can expect in a headphone.
Apart from being a versatile headphone, it’s a hybrid headset that gives you the opportunity to either go wired or wireless depending on what type of occasion you’re in. Use wired mode when you run out of the juice and go wireless when you’re into the feeling of freedom.
Still not amazed, let’s have you goggle-eyed:
2. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Metal Headphone Review
Want to purchase the most durable headphones under $200 that offers the longevity?
If you would like a bring an affordable yet comfy headphone (compared to one above), this M-100 will have your back for it is equipped with the award-winning M-class Hi-Fi sound technology that has been tuned by the most renowned audiophiles enthusiasts which increases the odds you will go for it.
Like the Crossfade 2, it also houses CliqFold design so that it stays safe even if you bang on it harder. Featuring an ultra-compact body covering, it completely changes the definition of the up-to-the-minute headphones. Speaking of frequency, it ranges from 5 to 30,000 Hz which, technically speaking, is as good as it could get.
It gives an ultimate sound experience, thanks to vivid Mids and clean deep bass which is a perfect example of how a modern headphone should sound. The M-100 is made from the superior quality materials that also houses the metal construction that adds an extra layer to the durability – so your headset lasts longer. It offers 6-star service and that’s why the world’s top DJs have been using headphones from V-Moda.
3. Philips Performance PH805 Wireless Headphone Review
Wish to make the most out of a headset that falls under the most durable headphones under $150 with ANC like a pro?
If you’ve been a true fan of Philips, you’d definitely pay attention to this – ‘Philips Performance TAPH805BK review’ which lays out the highs and lows and gives you a rough idea why investing in this headphone could be a smart choice for you. Read on to figure out more.
There’s an unparalleled ANC, allowing you to focus only on the music you desire to listen to, not some garbage sounds outside. On a single charge, you can stay connected for up to 30 hours (on music) and 25 hours (if ANC is on). But there’s more to it than just meets the eye.
It gives you a chance to stay comfortable, courtesy of the multipurpose touch controls – press, tap, or swipe, the choice is yours.
Don’t want to take out your smartphone when someone calls you? No biggie – make use of the inbuilt microphone that comes with echo cancellation to receive your phone calls like a pro.
You can also activate the noise cancellation on a single tap on the top of the headphone. It’s compatible with the voice assistant so you could get your assistant to do the work for you without unleashing your phone from the pocket.
4. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphone (WHCH710N) Review
The problem with top-of-the-line models is that not every person can afford them, but affordable models can be pretty handy for most of the people. The same goes for this Sony WHCH710N that is available on Amazon and is taken for granted as one of the most durable headphones under $150 or $200.
Sony has always been a top brand in the headphone industry that wins the heart of the audiophiles by producing unparalleled equipment. Featuring an active noise cancellation (ANC), allows you to turn down all the worldly noise and focus on the detailed sounds and mesmerizing beats in the music.
Quick charging allows your headset to be charged in no time so you could let the content keep playing continuously for hours – offers 35 hours of playtime – there’s no compromising.
5. Skullcandy Venue Wireless ANC Over-Ear Headphone Review
Available in Black, White/Crimson, and Deep Red, this Skullcandy wireless headphone could be the ultimate choice if you’re on the lookout for the most duration headphone under $150.
If wired headsets are not your cup of tea, you’ll fall your head over heels in love with this headphone, not just because it is a wireless but also that it’s reasonably priced, and not to mention the rapid charging – 10 minutes of charging is adequate to listen to your favorite genre for up to 3 hours without any hiccups. On a full charge, it gives a playback of 24 hours.
Featuring Active Noise Cancelation (ANC), it has the capability of turning down that unnecessary world’s sound so you could home in on your favorite music without stressing your mind.
Afraid of losing your headphone? Eradicate the idea from your mind that you will ever be unable to find your headset (just in case) because ‘Find with Tile’ allows you to track your lost headphone in just a matter of seconds, thanks to the built-in tracking technology.
6. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (New Model) Review
The HD280PRO is an advanced model of the previously released one and is one of the most durable headphones under $100. The reason why they stand out from the crowd is that they are extremely durable in all types of weather, whether it is cold or hot. Yes, it is built with rigid material that allows it to survive in different weather conditions.
Not only a normal music lover but also a professional sound mixer (an audiophile who’s in love with Hi-Fi sounds) can also make use of it like a pro and you can take our word for it that it won’t ever let you down – i.e. it will make your day.
Sound leakage could be annoying, that’s why the engineers while designing this next-level headphone ensure that you get every beat, bass, and treble so you don’t miss out on any detail in the melody. Being a lightweight and highly comfy headphone, you won’t have to stress or put a strain on your neck or headphone or even ears – you will be at ease at all times while listening to your much-loved music.
7. SIDUCAL Stackable Nightstand, Turntable Stand Review
If you had the chance to mute the rest of the world and turn your whole concentration to the music you admire – the music curated through Cowin E7?
We know you’d absolutely. Guess what! You’re going to fall in love with these highly affordable and gives you a total of 30 hours of playback on a single charge. Extremely compatible with all Bluetooth or NFC devices with no cutouts or interruptions whatsoever.
At this price range, it’s imaginable to have noise isolation, but noise cancellation seemed almost impossible. It’s listed as one of the most durable headphones under $50.
It seemed, but it doesn’t mean it is because Cowin E7 made it possible. Whether you’re on an airplane, office, in your living room, passing by a train, engines, or in the noisy streets, as far as you’re backed by the one-if-its-kind noise cancellation, you won’t be disturbed by anything whatsoever.
You’ve got to believe us that you won’t get a highly comfortable fit considering this low pricing.
8. Srhythm NC35 ANC Headphones with Mic Review
Let’s pay heed to “Srhythm NC35 Headset Review” that brings the world-leading ANC to life. Always stay confident by being aware of what’s going on in your podcast by turning down the unwanted noises from the outside world. Just one gentle push on the “ANC” button and there you go. It’s available for you as one of the most durable headphones under $70.
Supports 5.0 Bluetooth technology and 8.0 CVC microphone, permitting you to talk to your mobile assistant, be it Google Assistant or Siri. The pillow-like ear pads give you supreme comfort so you don’t end up hurting your ears. Being a lightweight headset, this won’t put any stress on your neck and you will be able to continuously work for hours.
Offering you premium sound quality, it allows you to get detail in the music so you don’t ever miss any beat, bass or treble, thanks to the exceptional Hi-res audio quality. Attend your calls on the go with the tip-top CVC built-in microphone. Storing this headset in your bag, coat pocket, or drawer doesn’t take much space and won’t be an issue whatsoever.
Let’s see more why you should buy this Srhythm NC35 headset:
9. Sony MDRZX110AP ZX Series Extra Bass Headset with Mic Review
Is it possible for you to get one of the most durable headphones under $30? Of course, it is, because this is one is of them.
If you’re low on budget, reading this ‘Sony MDRZX110AP ZX Review’ would be a sigh of relief for you. Though this headset is sold with and without microphone settings, we strongly suggest you go with the one with the mic. Furthermore, this is not a wireless headset. So, if you’re into a wireless headset, this one is not for you.
Though MDRZX110AP is a wired headset, the good news is that it features a swivel, folding design which makes it super easy to fit in in the tight areas. This is an on-ear headset, NOT an over-ear one, but that doesn’t make it less significant.
Its powerful 30mm driver unit gives you the natural boost you could get an unmatched music experience – supports 12 to 22,000 Hz. If you’re sick of the tangled wires, you won’t have to compromise on this one because it comes with the tangle-free wires that will save you tons of time and energy.
It doesn’t feature noise cancellation, but considering the price range, it offers the bang for your buck and that’s why it wins the heart of the newcomers for most durable Over Ear headphones.
Still not amazed? See more features coming in your way:
10. Sony WH-CH510 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Review
Do you want to hunt for the most durable headphone under $50? If that’s a yes, you’d find this Sony WH-CH510 reviews useful for this article speaks the pros and cons of this BT headset and outlines why one needs to invest in this headset which is one of the most comfortable and durable headphones under $40.
Bluetooth (cord-free) headsets have been the prime choice of the audiophiles lately. If you too love to explore the true melodies of your favorite genres, you won’t be turned down by this BT headset. Not just that, you will be caught by surprise by this unit because it offers the charging via USB-C cable.
Dive into the world of unlimited sounds with every with no detail missed out on, courtesy of 30mm drivers. The multipurpose controls let you play, pause, speak to the Assistant in next to no time. Though it’s not incorporating the folding design, it houses the swivel design and is pretty good taking the pricing model into account. Its extended battery life is what catches the eye of the people who like privacy when it comes to listening to music.
Most durable headphones With Mic (Bonus)
If you long for a headset that can be used for both normal and gaming purposes and houses a premium look, this SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset is the ultimate option for you to get your hands on.
It’s the best and most durable gaming headset under $100.
This headset incorporates something you won’t get in a regular headphone – “Prism RGB Illumination” which will allow you to set 16.8 million different colors in just a matter of seconds.
On top of it, it’s compatible with the SteelSeries software that makes it super easy for you to tune your audio using the official equalizer. The design is so light that while listening to your tracks, you will lose the sense that you’re wearing them.
It’s been reviewed by top companies like Tom’s guide, Gizmodo, IGN, T3, as the “Best Gaming Headset”. That’s because it features unmatched, premium audio drivers, and ergonomic design so you could get the comfort you deserve while either playing to your favorite games or listening to your music.
There’s a lot to this headset than what’s on the surface – discover more of it underneath.
What Makes a Durable Pair of Headsets?
Durability of the headphone depends on the material manufactured. So while purchasing a headphone consider this as a factor. Along with this, to make your headphone durable, you have to take the time and effort to give them the care they deserve. Here are some points to remember to make headphones durable:
- Keep your headphones clean by wiping after every use. Clean them with a soft cloth dampened with alcohol or hand sanitizer after every use.
- Do not let others use your headphones and this not only damages your headphones, but also causes serious ear infection.
- Clean your headphone jack. The dirt and lint accumulated over there may cause sound warping, static, or a loose connection.
- Do not put headphones directly into your pockets. This may compress the cables and internal wires.
Bottom Line: Most Durable Headphones
Time to wrap this list of top 10 Most Durable Headphones under $50, $30, $100, or $200. While there are some affordable headphones, others are known to be top-of-the-line ones that will be “Life Saver” for both your regular and gaming purposes. We did everything we could to review the prominent features of the headphones so you could get to choose the best and most durable headphones out of these top 10 headsets.
In spite of going through this article, if you can’t find any, we suggest you pick out the best, premium, or budget headphones from the beginning. If you’d like to leave your feedback about this article, feel free to share your thoughts with us, we are always listening.