Xbox One is one of the most used gaming platforms and it has been the top choice of many gamers since its year of release. But connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Xbox One may not be as simple and it can be frustrating if you’re a new Xbox player who unknowingly bought a pair of wireless headphones.
You must be anxious, and think it’s a waste of money.
If Xbox One Controller lacks Bluetooth capability doesn’t mean you can’t pair your Bluetooth headphones. The good news is, there’s still hope! So here in this article, we will help you to find the best ways to connect any Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One. Let’s check out.
Does Xbox One have Bluetooth?
Generally, the Xbox one does not have Bluetooth connection capabilities. This surprising fact was released in 2013, even at that time wireless technology was being used across numerous devices. The Xbox Wireless was named by Microsoft and it is used to connect the Xbox One controllers to the console, same connection can be used for headphones. Also, it provides a wider range of sound options and much less latency such as:
- LucidSound LS35X
- LucidSound LS15X
- Razer Thresher
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600
Why Doesn’t the Xbox One Use Bluetooth?
The Xbox One’s controller design should receive Bluetooth signals, but Microsoft has decided to disable this feature from the console because of some interference issues. Also, the Xbox One has more wireless connectivity issues to manage, and it can support eight controllers and headsets while offering less than 8 milliseconds of latency. Instead of using the Xbox wireless signal players have more flexibility, that’s why it’s better to get headsets and laptops with Xbox Wireless instead of Bluetooth.
Also Read : How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Laptop?
Do Bluetooth Headphones Work With Xbox One?
No. The reason for this condition is :
- The first condition is about the headsets cannot be connected to any third-party wireless controller and need to be connected to the Xbox one controller in order to function.
- And the second reason is the Xbox One console doesn’t have a Bluetooth feature, so the headsets cannot be connected via Bluetooth.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One?
Connecting Bluetooth headphones to Xbox one can be an unfamiliar protocol. So here are some effective ways to connect your wireless Bluetooth headphones so let’s go check it out.
- Check whether Xbox One controller has a 3.5mm audio port.
- If it doesn’t then it’s time to get a game adapter that plugs into the proprietary port.
- This adapter should have a 3.5mm audio plug that you need to be able to connect your headphones.
- Then connect the Bluetooth transmitter adapter to the 3.5mm port, either directly or by using the game adaptor.
- Now it’s ready to get started using your Bluetooth headphones.
The best way to connect your headphones to Xbox reassure is through an outsider Bluetooth connector. There are two options:
- Bluetooth Transmitter:
Bluetooth Transmitter is one of the most Bluetooth connectors and the least expensive, also it allows you to hear sound sent from the Xbox One.
- Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver:
This gadget allows you to hear sent sounds, and use voice-visit if your jars have an amplifier.
- Make sure your XBOX One X is connected to your TV via the HDMI cable as it usually is.
- Now plug the TaoTronic Bluetooth Transmitter into your TV’s 3.5MM headphone, Jack.
- And then connect the Bluetooth Headphones to the Bluetooth Transmitter.
- It’s ready to enjoy your audio via your headphones.
- Get a TaoTronic Bluetooth Transmitter and insert it into the 3.5mm Aux port on the Xbox Controller.
- Turn on the transmitter and headphones.
- Then, press and hold the pairing button or follow your headphone instructions.
- Now pair your Headphones with your Xbox One.
- Your Bluetooth Headphones will now be fully connected.
After reading this article, you know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One. Try to follow the above guide to connect your Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One, but make sure to do proper research before buying any gaming accessories to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Hope you liked this article and found it useful.